Ever since, the Jiah Khan Suicide case made it to the headlines, it's been a total chaos.
News Channels, Newspapers, Magazines and blogs have been featuring stories about Jiah and her life.
As far as I am concerned..I wouldn't say, I wasn't affected at all..but yes I was a little less affected.
But from the day, I read her suicide note (which by the way still needs to be verified and authenticated) I have been deeply hurt.
If the contents of the letter are assumed to be true.. then
YES..Jiah went through a lot.. her life was a mess.
But was suicide the only solution?? The only Let Out?
If people start ending their lives over a failed relationship, I guess we would hardly have any people we know around us. Coz I am sure most of them have been heartbroken at least once in their life.
Lessons to learn from Jiah Khan's Suicide Case..(It's no Gyaan ..just my thoughts..!!)
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Future/ settling down..does not mean marriage and kids.
- Love and Marriage as shown on television and movies is shit most of the times..so flush it off your system once you are done enjoying them. They only create unrealistic expectations.
- Professional Success does not necessarily mean you are successful in life..nor does being married or living in a big house with big bucks does... Success is when you are happy and content.
- Happily Ever After will always be in fairy tales..in real life..it will happy, sad, angry, frustrating and even worse... but remember where there is darkness there will be light. All you have to do is let the night pass...And you will be Victorious Ever After.
Much better I say..!
- We live in a society for sure...but we do not live for them or vice versa. So do things..that you feel are right.
- No one in this world loves you more than yourself...so rely only on that person to make you happy.
- God is the knower of future and not the causer..so don't blame him.
But also remember, God helps those who helps themselves.
Jiah decided to end her life for a person who didn't love her..
I wonder why couldn't she have chosen to live for the people who loved her.Let me end this post with the wise words of Rhonda Byrne
No-one is destined to live a life of poverty, because each of us has the ability to change everything in this life. The law of attraction is the law of creation, and it allows each person to create the life they want. Every person has their own unique circumstances to overcome, but every single person has the opportunity to achieve anything - and change everything.
May Better Sense Prevail.
Disclaimer: I do not own the images used in this post.