In this post which I did almost 10 months ago, I had mentioned little unknown facts about myself.
So I thought why not add to this list and get over with today's post. ;)
So where was I...?
1) Though I have a degree in Advanced Accountancy and Finance, I run a tiny IT (Information Technology) firm in Mumbai with my husband. The one thing that got me attracted to this venture was, that I would head the Content Writing Team. So I quit my job and joined him. Smart proposition Husband.;)
2) I am a Maharashtrian married to a Kutchi.
3) I prefer to splurge on vacations rather than buying expensive jewellery.
4) My US visa was finally approved a month ago, after being rejected twice. More on the visa story later.
5) One dance form that I want to master before I die, is Belly Dancing. (sheepish grin)
6) I worship Oprah Winfrey.
7) I weighed 80 kgs when I was in first year of college, and was 60 kgs at the end of my third year of college. I have till date maintained that weight. Don't know if I should be happy about that, coz I m still 5 kgs over my ideal weight.
8) Though I love to follow brands, I hardly buy branded stuff. Last anniversary when my husband said he wanted to buy me a Satya Paul Saree, I refused saying I could buy 2 Kanjeevaram sarees from Nallis in that price. Stingy..I know..!;)
9) My first crush was Salman Khan after I saw Hum Aap Ke Hain Kaun. The latest one:_Hugh Jackman.:)
10) Tanvii.com is my favorite blog till date, while Elm Street Life comes a close second.
Hope you enjoyed reading this list. I did for sure...!;)
Thank you for reading and keep in touch coz So-Saree is blogging non-stop for a whole month.